Monday, April 27, 2009

Progress with Tilly

We can't reach the curtain behind the cage so we use a dowel to slide the curtain. It's also used for whenever any of the birds get themselves into a position they can't get out of and we can't reach (The doves are really good at that!)

Tilly has gotten so she comes over as far as she can towards me and "talks" with me. So today for kicks and giggles, I propped it with one end in/on the cage wires close to where she stands and the other by me to see what she would do. When she came over to talk she went on it!

It's not anchored so I held it but she edged closer. She didn't go past half way but she did it! I'm hoping this means she will either step up for me or let me scritch her soon! As always, I'll let her take things at her won pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment